Wet Me Fire specialises in wet pipe fire suppression systems:
- Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Hydrant Systems
- Fire Pump-sets.
All Wet Me Fire technicians are fully qualified FIRE PROTECTION PLUMBERS. Phil & Mike are also qualified carpenters & builders and CJ is a mechanic. In accordance with all relevant Building Codes, Fire Safety Regulations & Australian Standards our highly skilled team provides the following services:
- Supply, Install & Commission Sprinkler & Hydrant systems
- Retrofit – new systems into existing buildings including high & low rise, Aged Care Facilities and other residential homes.
- Refurbish – upgrade existing systems
- Modifications – to suit new layouts or extensions
- Repair and Maintenance – full service (Qualified MECHANIC in team)
- Inspect & Test – routine & complex Flow Tests & Hydrostatic Tests with reports
- Hydrant landing valve and Hose reel testing
- Fire Extinguishers & Hose Reels
- Fire & Smoke Doors
- Fire Seals & Collars
- Associated carpentry works. (Qualified CARPENTERS in team)
- Interpret plans accurately with a clear understanding of other installations to ensure smooth workflow for the whole project. (Qualified BUILDERS in team)
We service a broad range of government & privately held residential, commercial & industrial facilities including: aged care & other secure residential facilities, private homes, commercial offices, retail, wholesale & manufacturing spaces, kitchens, schools, hospitals, libraries & museums etc.